What it does
The Mini-Site feature lets you quickly set up a home page at your domain name. You can use it as a placeholder while you build a real site. You can specify various contact information and business information to be displayed on the page.
How to use it
1. Log in to My Account and click Modify/Update for the domain name.
2. Click the Web Settings tab.
3. Click the Modify link next to Display Mini-Site.
4. Type your contact or business information into the fields provided. You can fill in all, some, or none of the fields. Information entered into the Contact E-mail field will be turned into an e-mail link. Click Submit.
5. To turn the Mini-Site on, click the radio button next to Display Mini-Site on the Web Settings main page and then click Submit.